Nowadays men living in big cities experience erection problems every now and then and its not related to age factor. There are many reasons why its happening and a lot of things can de done to change it.
• Lifestyle changes that could help improve your sexual function more than you can ever imagine exercising and losing weight is very important, if you have no breath to handle 10 min of sex, do running, cardio, become physically fit and you will feel the difference. Exercises help to increase the blood flow everywhere including your penis. Just 20 minutes of exercise a day can help improve your circulation and aid in weight management — two key factors in overall erectile health
• stopping smoking and curbing your alcohol intake is another important step, that will bring you to another level in bed. IF you are a party animal, your penis will stop performing good sooner or later. So, if quality of sex is more important for you, think about limiting or quitting your bad habits.
• Check your testosterone level, sometimes you have low test level, but its easily can be fixed nowadays with injections and other procedures.
• Get a Good Night’s Sleep- its really important not to be tired 24/7, you will never have strong erection if you sleep 2 hours per day.
• Open up a discussion about any anxieties and boredom with your partner. Try something new in the bedroom, sometimes your erection is weak just because things in bed have become boring, try to spice things up with: new positions, sex toys, role-playing.
• We are what we eat, that’s 100% true. The nutrients in many fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and legumes help improve blood flow throughout your body — including your penis. Guys who eat fast food and fat fried food tend to have lower libido and terrible taste of the cum, so we are what we eat is a true statement.
Eating these products will make your erection better and your cum taste like a desert, so she cant get enough of that !cocoa and dark chocolate, seafood , vegetables like kale, spinach, and carrots, fruits like apples, bananas, and grapes, nuts and seeds like almonds, walnuts, and sunflower seeds, legumes like beans, lentils, and peanuts, tubers like potatoes and yams, poultry like chicken and turkey, eggs, dairy like cheese and Greek yogurt, healthy fats like extra-virgin olive oil and avocados. Take care of your organism and it will work properly.