The term rimming refers to anal foreplay
with the tongue – specifically licking, penetrating, sucking, kissing, or otherwise orally stimulating your partner's anus. With a little bit of preparation and some basic hygiene, there's no reason why you can't still enjoy an anilingus.
- Cleanliness is an important part of rimming. bacteria found in the anus can also cause vaginal infections. se the bathroom at least an hour before engaging in anal play. Before receiving a rim job, take a shower with your partner and wash your anus with warm water and mild soap.
- Having hair between your cheeks is perfectly normal, but if you find it in any way uncomfortable, then book a wax or shave it. There’s a risk of skin irritation after any hair removal e. If you’re going to remove the hair, give your skin time to heal before you get rimmed
- Safety The safest way to engage in oro-anal play is to ensure that you and your partner have checked for stis, because all stis can be transmitted this way. Using barrier methods, such asdental dams, can significantly reduce the risks of catching or passing anything on. Dental dams, for those who are not familiar, are sheets of latex that can be used on genitals to protect against STIs and infections. Regular “male” condoms can also be modified to use as a dam and provide protection on the fly.Use sharp scissors to carefully cut the tip off the condom.Cut across the bottom of the condom just above the rim.Cut down one side of the condom.Lay flat over the anus.
- Communication and consentare key, don’t make it a surprise, have an honest talk with your partner to make sure you’re both onboard. If the answer is a “no,” then that needs to be respected.
- Cleaning inside. You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I would say it depends if you are planning to have anal sex afterwards. For cleaning you can use enemas, suppositories, anal douche. If you only planning to have oral sex, then the right diet and washing the area is enough. diet is really everything. fibrous foods will make your cleaning process quicker.If you don’t consume enough fibrous foods, you can always take a fiber supplement.
- When to skip. here are times when its def better to skip this type of foreplay. if you or your partner is dealing with any of the following: Gas, diarrhea, constipation, bleeding, open sores, hemorrhoids, digestive infections cold sores, its better to wait for another time.
- What about lube?The anus is a mind-blowing pleasure spot because of all the nerve endings in the area. But unlike your genitals, it is incapable of creating lubrication That’s why you must always use lube to make the experience pleasurable and not painful for your partner. Especially if you are planning to insert the tongue inside the anus.There are flavored lubes specifically manufactured for oral sex, all kinds of tastes from caramel salt to cappucino. It will make your partners ass taste like a dessert.
- What positions are best?Experiment to find positions that work for you, a modified version of doggie style — or “four on the floor” — is the easiest choice. Popular positions include the receiver laying on their back or with legs akimbo, on their stomach with a pillow under their hips, face-sitting or on the edge of a sofa with the giver on their knees. Stand in front of a table, chair, or bed and bend over it while you kneel behind.
- What do you do with your tongue?
As a beginner, it is best to start small and build up the momentum depending on how you like the experience. For the first few times, keep your tongue flat and stick to licking. Soft, light licks and kisses of the inner thighs and perineum are a great start When you’re ready to move to the anus, use your tongue much in the same manner you would to lick an ice cream. Consider using your warm breath to tease your partner. Then, relax your tongue and start with long, slow licks. Try moving your tongue in a circular motion around your partner’s anus. Try different directions, such as up and down and side to side. spelling out words with your tongue is a classic trick — and feels great. This classic trick keeps your tongue moving in different directions instead of making the same repetitive motion.Don’t: Insert the tongue unless you’re both ready for it . Assuming that you enjoy the experience, you may want to insert your tongue inside your partner’s anus
. Don’t do it without any prior discussion. If you and your partner are both okay with it, .try pushing your tongue into their anus just a little. only very shallow penetration is needed,
- What do you do with your hands?
Your hands can work some real magic
.While it is possible to experience an anal orgasm in response to rimming alone, stimulating other erogenous zones
on your partner’s body can create an even more powerful sensation. During analingus, consider squeezing your partner’s nipples
, rubbing their clit, fingering their vagina, or stroking their penis.